1) Tickets are $50 each. This includes Rodeo t-shirt, beverages, and SUPPER Friday and Saturday night. You may commit by phone. Prepay or payable at the rodeo site. All divers must be known before 6:00 AM on Friday, Sept 19th, 2014. All Council Derby Board Rules apply.
2) ALL LCUDC fish are eligible. No fish that is out of season, banned or not allowed under State and/or Federal Regulations. Red snapper In state waters only!!!
3) Cash Prizes for TOP TEN DIVERS. Awards for King, Champion Skin Diver, Queen, Jr Diver, Club, and Boat. The 3, 2, 1 points system will apply for all awards. No ties, early entry wins. (Guaranteed $1000.00 minimum payout Split between top divers)
4) All Boats and Divers must be committed before 6:00 A.M., Friday, Sept. 19th.
5) All dive boats must display a dive flag while diving. The Sea Tigers request that all boats and divers have fun, dive safe, and have dive insurance (DAN). We hope that all divers enjoy themselves and use good common sense with dealing with the Oil Rig workers, Marinas and fishermen.
6) Weigh-in closes at 8:00 P.M. on Friday, Sept 19th and at 7:00 P.M. on Saturday, Sept. 20th . Weigh-in may start when the first divers arrived at the rodeo site on Friday and on Saturday with awards and party to follow.
7) Ports for the S.T.I.R.will NOT BE limited !!!!
8) NEW Category- Aggregate LION FISH. Points for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. NO INFO NEEDED, just DEAD BODY'S!!!
9) A $50 Calcutta (optional) for the largest fish shot. The Winners gets the cash. Money must be paid before 6:00 AM, Friday, the 13th to (Kenny Burlet).
10) Aggregate MOLA MOLA , diver with the most wins $500.00 (Must have more then one to win price money)
**** The S.T.I.R., as all of our competition is based on the honor system. The goal is for all divers to have a spirited competition and get know each other (a little bonding), and enjoy each other’s company. As those who participated in the past can testify that it is a lot of fun.
**** The S.T.I.R site is located at Venice Marina. Motel 504-534-9357
**** The Sea Tigers have reserved cabins that sleep 5 people each and will be on a first come (commit) bases. Boats may be left in the water at the dock at the Hotel each night below or near rooms. Parking available for trucks and trailers. It is requested that divers stay over to Sunday to drive home or have a designated driver. NO DUI or DWI allowed.
Please e-mail all donation request to Steve Hartley,email@example.com>; (504) 495-2818. Donations may also be brought to the rodeo site.