1) Tickets are $50 each. This includes Rodeo t-shirt, Two beverages, SHRIMP boil Thursday night, as well as SUPPER Friday and Saturday night. You may commit by phone. Voice or TEX to Darren "Gumby" Bourgeois @ (504) 914-9551, e-mail @ email@example.com, prepay or payable at the rodeo site. All divers must be known before 6:00 AM on Friday, October 8th, 2010. Council Derby Board Rules applies.
<> 2) ALL LCUDC fish are eligible. No fish that is out of season, banned or not allowed under State and/or Federal Regulations. > <>
3) Cash Prizes for TOP TEN DIVERS. Awards for King, Champion Skin Diver, Queen, Jr Diver, Club, and Boat. The 3, 2, 1 points system will apply for all awards. No ties, early entry wins. > <>
4) Boats can leave no earlier than 6:00 A.M., Friday, October 8th. Boats must come in on the 8th and go out again on the 9th no earlier than 6:00 A.M. . > <>
5) All Boats and Divers must be committed before 6:00 A.M., Friday, October 8th. > <>
6) All dive boats must display a dive flag while diving. The Sea Tigers request that all boats and divers have fun, dive safe, and have dive insurance (DAN). We hope that all divers enjoy themselves in Empire and use good common sense with dealing with the Oil Rig workers, Marinas and fishermen. > <>
7) Weigh-in closes at 8:00 P.M. on Friday, October 8th and at 7:00 P.M. on Saturday, October 9th . Weigh-in may start when the first divers arrived at the rodeo site on Friday and on Saturday with awards and party to follow. > <>
8) Ports for the STIR will be limited to the Empire/Venice area. > <>
9) A $50 Calcutta (optional) for the largest fish shot. The Winners gets the cash. Money must be paid before 6:00 AM, Friday, the 8th. > <>
The STIR, as all of our competition is based on the honor system. The goal is for Council members to have a spirited competition and get know each other (a little bonding), and enjoy each other’s company. As those who participated in the past can testify that it is a lot of fun. > <>
The STIR site is located at Delta Marina. Motel 504-657-5197. The Sea Tigers have reserved > 5 cabins that sleep 5 people each and will be on a first come (commit) bases. Boats may be left in the water at the dock at the Hotel each night below or near rooms. Parking available for trucks and trailers. It is requested that divers stay over to Sunday to drive home or have a designated driver. NO DUI or DWI allowed. Please e-mail all donation and tickets request to Gumby at firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 914-9551. Donations may also be brought to the rodeo site.